Sqoop, mail # dev - 'trunk' as version label in JIRA

+
abhijeet gaikwad 2012-10-31, 04:06
Re: 'trunk' as version label in JIRA
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2012-10-31, 17:42
Hi Abhijeet,
thank you very much for your note, I've never noticed such issue. You're right that using unreleased versions in "affected" field might be confusing for some users.

I was thinking about it and I personally do not incline to have "trunk" version. My reasoning is that then we might end up having situation like "affected: trunk", "fixed: 1.4.3", "current version: 1.4.4" which seems even more confusing to me :-). I kind of like your current solution by leaving the affected field blank when talking about unreleased code.

Jarcec