Sqoop >> mail # dev >> 'trunk' as version label in JIRA

Re: 'trunk' as version label in JIRA
Hi Abhijeet,
thank you very much for your note, I've never noticed such issue. You're right that using unreleased versions in "affected" field might be confusing for some users.

I was thinking about it and I personally do not incline to have "trunk" version. My reasoning is that then we might end up having situation like "affected: trunk", "fixed: 1.4.3", "current version: 1.4.4" which seems even more confusing to me :-). I kind of like your current solution by leaving the affected field blank when talking about unreleased code.

Jarcec