Chukwa >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSS] Apache Chukwa TLP Resolution

Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Chukwa TLP Resolution
I added Alan and Ant to the list of people in Chukwa project.  Let me know
if I missed anyone.  The revised version look like this:

Resolution:

X.Establish the Apache Chukwa Project

      interests of the Foundation and consistent with the Foundation's
      purpose to establish a Project Management Committee charged with
      the creation and maintenance of open-source software, for distribution
      at no charge to the public, related to data streaming and
      visualization for Hadoop services.

      Committee (PMC), to be known as the "Apache Chukwa Project",
      Foundation; and be it further

      RESOLVED, that the Apache Chukwa Project be and hereby is
      responsible for the creation and maintenance of a software
      project related to data streaming, monitoring and visualization
      for Hadoop services; and be it further

      RESOLVED, that the office of "Vice President, Apache Chukwa" be and
      hereby is created, the person holding such office to serve at the
      direction of the Board of Directors as the chair of the Apache
      Chukwa Project, and to have primary responsibility for
      management of the projects within the scope of responsibility of
      the Apache Chukwa Project; and be it further

      Apache Chukwa Project:

        * Ahmed Fathalla (afathalla)
        * Alan D. Cabrera (adc)
        * Ant Elder (antelder)
        * Ariel Rabkin (asrabkin)
        * Bill Graham (billgraham)
        * Eric Yang (eyang)
        * Grace Huang (grace.huang)
        * Ivy Tang (ivytang)
        * Jerome Boulon (jboulon)
        * Jiaqi Tan (tanjiaqi)
        * Shreyas Subramanya (shreyas)
        * Sourygna Luangsay (sluangsay)

      NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED, that Eric Yang,
      be appointed to the office of Vice President, Apache Chukwa,
      to serve in accordance with and subject to
      the direction of the Board of Directors and the Bylaws of the
      Foundation until death, resignation, retirement, removal or
      disqualification, or until a successor is appointed; and be it
      further

      RESOLVED, that the initial Apache Chukwa Project PMC be hereby is
      tasked with the creation of a set of bylaws intended to
      encourage open development and increased participation in the
      Apache Chukwa Project; and be it further

      RESOLVED, that the initial Apache Chukwa Project be and hereby
      Incubator Chukwa podling; and be it further

      RESOLVED, that all responsibility pertaining to the Apache
      Incubator Chukwa podling encumbered upon the Apache Incubator
      PMC are hereafter discharged.

regards,
Eric