Hive >> mail # user >> How does hive decide to launch how many map tasks?

+
Cheng Su 2012-11-16, 06:39
+
Bejoy KS 2012-11-16, 09:49
+
Cheng Su 2012-11-16, 12:08
Re: How does hive decide to launch how many map tasks?
Hi, Bejoy.
I find the mapred.min.split.size in mapred-default.xml, but there is
no mapred.max.split.size property.
I'm using hadoop 0.20.205.0.

Maybe only newer versions support mapred.max.split.size?

--

Regards,
Cheng Su