Accumulo, mail # user - master fails to start

Re: master fails to start
Adam Fuchs 2013-05-21, 18:45
Chris,

Did you copy the conf/accumulo.policy.example to conf/accumulo.policy? If
so, you may need to make some changes to account for changes to hadoop
security. I suspect the problem is that the codebase
"file:${hadoop.home.dir}/lib/*" reference doesn't include your CDH3
libraries. You could modify that codebase to include the hadoop libs, or
you could disable the security policy by removing the conf/accumulo.policy
file.

Adam