Accumulo >> mail # dev >> StatsIterator - what is the significance of 23?

Re: StatsIterator - what is the significance of 23?
It looks like this is part of ACCUMULO-517? 23 does seem pretty
arbitrary. I'm guessing Keith chose that number after some
experimentation to ensure it was low enough to keep the counters
up-to-date, but high enough to avoid a lot of synchronization
overhead.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii