Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Backward compatibilty between zookeeper server 3.2.1 and 3.4.5

Backward compatibilty between zookeeper server 3.2.1 and 3.4.5
Hi,

   We have zookeeper quorum of 5 servers where in couple of servers are having 3.2.1 and others having 3.4.5. This mixed mode only happens when we are upgrading all the zookeepers sequentially. Can anyone please let me know if we can have a zookeeper quorum of 3.2.1 and 3.4.5? I mean if there's any issue with backward compatibility between 3.2.1 and 3.4.5.

~Subramanyam