Avro >> mail # user >> building the spec

Re: building the spec
I think what would help a lot is for someone to:

 * Come up with a plan of attack.
 * Start doing the work.

My understanding is that we have a couple of things to convert to Sphinx:
 * Python docs
 * Avro specification (currently forrest)
 * Avro website (currently forrest)

It is also my understanding from Patrick Hunt that the site would the most
difficult and the other things should be relatively easy.

Any chance that we have some volunteers, even if only for one of the pieces
rather than all of it?

 - Bruce