HBase >> mail # user >> HBase vs Hadoop memory configuration.

HBase vs Hadoop memory configuration.
Hi,

I saw on another message that hadoop only need 1GB...

Today, I have configured my nodes with 45% memory for HBase, 45%
memory for Hadoop. The last 10% are for the OS.

Should I move that with 1GB for Hadoop, 10% for the OS and the rest
for HBase? Even if running MR jobs?

Thanks,

JM
+