Hadoop, mail # user -

+
preethi ganeshan 2013-03-11, 08:43
+
Vikas Jadhav 2013-03-11, 12:32
Re:
Ling Kun 2013-03-11, 13:16
Hi Preethi Ganeshan,
   Here is some of my experience.
1. Add LOG.debug("TO_BE_PRINT") in the task.java, just like
System.out.println(). ( you can also use LOG.info, LOG.warn,etc. this is
the log level)
2. compile and deploy your modification in your cluster

3. modify the log4j.properties, and turn the LOG level to DEUBG (if you are
using LOG.debug()) by adding such a line  like this:
   log4j.logger.org.apache.hadoop.mapred.Task=DEBUG

yours
Ling Kun

--
http://www.lingcc.com