HBase >> mail # user >> Inconsistent Table HBCK

Re: Inconsistent Table HBCK
Hi Tian-Ying,

I don't think there is already a JIRA for that. The idea was to open a new
one and ask for HBCK to be able to fix that. Can you do that?

Do you have an easy way to reproduce your issue? Like by manually creating
files in HDFS or something like that?

JM