Hadoop >> mail # dev >> CDH3b3 deadlock in jobtracker

Re: CDH3b3 deadlock in jobtracker
bcc: common-dev
to: cdh-user

Hi Luke,

Please send CDH-specific mail only to the CDH user/dev lists. The Apache
lists are intended for discussion of the upstream project.

--
Aaron T. Myers
Software Engineer, Cloudera