HDFS >> mail # user >> are we able to decommission multi nodes at one time?

Re: are we able to decommission multi nodes at one time?
It's reasonable to decommission 7 nodes at the same time.
But may be it also takes long time to finish it.
Because all the replicas in these 7 nodes need to be copied to remaining 8
nodes.
The size of transfer from these nodes to the remaining nodes is equal.