MapReduce >> mail # user >> why multiple checkpoint nodes?

Re: why multiple checkpoint nodes?
Thanks guys for updating!

Yeah, I read the thread that Checkpoint/BackupNode may be get deprecated.
SNN is a way to go then.

I just wonder if we use multiple CheckpointNodes, we might run into the
situation where while a checkpoint is on-going, but the first
CheckpointNode is slow, then the second checkpointNode kicks in, just
wonder what would happen.