Kafka, mail # user - Consumer exception

+
navneet sharma 2012-06-05, 13:33
+
Jun Rao 2012-06-05, 14:42
+
navneet sharma 2012-06-06, 03:49
+
Jun Rao 2012-06-06, 04:19
Re: Consumer exception
navneet sharma 2012-06-06, 06:13
Hi Jun,

Just to make sure that i have updated code, i updated source code just now
from this location:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/kafka/trunk

but i am not seeing  kafka.examples.Consumer with MessageAndMetadata
implementation.
Any help will be appreciated. Meanwhile, I will try something on my own.

Thanks,
Navneet Sharma

+
Jun Rao 2012-06-06, 14:58