Hadoop >> mail # user >> How to fail the Name Node or how to crash the Name Node for testing Purpose.

+
Pavan Kumar Polineni 2013-06-19, 06:38
+
Nitin Pawar 2013-06-19, 06:44
+
Pavan Kumar Polineni 2013-06-19, 06:46
Re: How to fail the Name Node or how to crash the Name Node for testing Purpose.
hey Pavan,
Hadoop-2.* has HDFS HA, which hadoop version are you using?
On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 2:46 PM, Pavan Kumar Polineni <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am checking for Cloudera only. But no HA? just we have single Name node.
> For testing purposes and preventing actions. Preparing expected scenarios
> and solutions for them.
>

> On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 12:14 PM, Nitin Pawar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>
>> are you testing it for HA?
>> which version of hadoop are you using?
>>
>> can you explain your test scenario in detail
>>

>>  On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 12:08 PM, Pavan Kumar Polineni <
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>> For Testing The Name Node Crashes and failures. For Single Point of
>>> Failure
>>>
>>> --
>>>  Pavan Kumar Polineni
>>>

>> --