HBase, mail # user - Re: Zookeeper tries to connect to localhost when i have specified another clearly.

Re: Zookeeper tries to connect to localhost when i have specified another clearly.
Harsh J 2013-08-25, 05:22
Thanks Pavan!

I've fixed a few spots of bugs where you're re-instatiating
HBaseConfiguration objects within a Task JVM run code, which would
have lead to you losing the config you actually send with the job
(therefore, localhost).

You can view the new revision here: http://pastebin.com/9AXcXkCF. A
diff is available at http://pastebin.com/diff.php?i=9AXcXkCF

Harsh J