Drill >> mail # user >> Meeting today

Re: Meeting today
Hi All,

Extremely sorry about yesterday dropping off from the hangout session, its
been raining quite heavily here in Pune, India and my internet connectivity
went down :-)

As for my introduction, I have a background in datewarehousing primarily
working in teradata, ab-initio. Currently working with Barclays bank in the
MI and Information Management space in Retail banking division. Out of my
own interest I have been reading up on hadoop, hive and its other projects.
Also read up on the dremel paper from google. This project sound very
interesting and would like to contribute.

I'm not that proficient with Java, still some learning to do on that. But i
can help out with testing out the code and other documentation and this way
can understanding the code base a bit more.

Regards
Tanujit.

--
Regards,