Zookeeper, mail # user - Dealing with an expired session

RE: Dealing with an expired session
Rakesh R 2012-06-26, 15:35
When the ZK disconnects/synconnects/expires all the watchers will get the notifications. I think, you should have the KeeperState checks in the respctive watchers and can do the thread handling logics.
From: David Nickerson [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2012 8:20 PM
To: ZooKeeper mailing list
Subject: Dealing with an expired session

In my locking implementation, if a thread wants to wait for a lock, it will
create a watcher object, set a watch on the lock before it, and wait on the
watcher. When the watch gets triggered, the watcher notifies any threads
that are waiting on it.

If the session expires, I would like to wake up all of the threads that are
waiting for a lock. To my understanding, only the default watcher receives
a notification that the session has expired. If this is the case, then I
need to maintain a list somewhere of all of the watchers that threads are
waiting on so that I can notify them all.

Does this sound correct?