Drill >> mail # dev >> Would not be able to join. PF updates within.

Would not be able to join. PF updates within.
Hi Drillers,
I would not be able to make it today.

Updates:
I am still working on the Casting proposal doc.

I have added few rules to handle cast mechanism for operators/functions etc.
Have also added a table of data type precedence to the proposal doc. Am preparing the cast compatibility matrix for now (something similar to : http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms187928.aspx).
Can move ahead towards discussions on the proposal once the doc comes to a good form.

Let me know your thoughts. Drop in your comments in doc & I would pick them up.

Link to doc is attached to JIRA.:  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL-259
-Yash