Hadoop >> mail # user >> kerberos for outside threads

Re: kerberos for outside threads
Hey Haohui,
Thanks for responding. I understand that I can disable security. I am
wondering if I should in this situation. Or to turn the question around: is
there a significant benefit to turning security on here?