HDFS >> mail # user >> Re: Hadoop Error in HA configuration Hadoop 2.0.5

Re: Hadoop Error in HA configuration Hadoop 2.0.5
Hi Roman,

There is no specific reason for not using QJM, As I already said that
we are doing  some testing with 2.0.5 release, From this release we
wanted to incorporate some new features like HA, yarn framework etc.
in our existing production. I know we can enable HA with QJM but there
is one more configuration available with this release i.e. NFS share
edits to enable HA.

So is it mandatory to use QJM for HA?

Thanks
On 8/18/13, Roman Shaposhnik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 17, 2013 at 11:34 PM, Jitendra Yadav
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> I'm not using QJM, although I have configured NFS shared edits option
>> i.e " /u1_pool/namenode"
>
> Any reason you're not using QJM?
>
> Thanks,
> Roman.