Pig >> mail # user >> Pig 0.12.0 issue wirth Hadoop 2.2

Re: Pig 0.12.0 issue wirth Hadoop 2.2
I've had a similar issue before. Not sure if I had the same versions. This
helped me :
The solution was to compile with  -Dhadoopversion=23 option
20 нояб. 2013 г. 12:41 пользователь "Hiro Gangwani" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>