HBase >> mail # dev >> VOTE: hbase-0.95.1 release candidate 0 is available for download

+
Stack 2013-05-27, 22:21
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-05-28, 22:31
+
Jimmy Xiang 2013-05-28, 22:34
+
Ted Yu 2013-05-28, 23:04
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-05-29, 23:22
+
Stack 2013-05-30, 02:11
+
Stack 2013-06-06, 22:37
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-06-07, 22:41
+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-06-10, 22:43
+
Stack 2013-06-11, 00:00
Re: VOTE: hbase-0.95.1 release candidate 1 is available for download
I've not tested the public release, only my own build. I also haven't
tested hadoop1.
I've got a test in progress, let me run it for a while and coming back to
you.

My general feeling from my previous tests is that this rc is much more
stable than 0.95.0 or trunk. But let's wait a little to confirm this.

In any case, we will need to have maven working for the RC2 imho. If it has
to be a file copy, well, let's do that.

+
Jimmy Xiang 2013-06-11, 22:41
+