Zookeeper, mail # user - Command-line arg instead of myid file?

Re: Command-line arg instead of myid file?
Cameron McKenzie 2013-09-30, 23:09
While it's obviously a workaround, wouldn't it be trivial to create a
wrapper script around the zkServer.sh script that takes the value of the
myid file as an argument and creates / overwrites it when you start the
server?
On Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 7:19 AM, Jordan Zimmerman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]