Hive >> mail # user >> Cannot insert into a bucketized table from the same table

+
Neha Sood 2013-08-29, 09:02
Re: Cannot insert into a bucketized table from the same table
Neha, its not a bug. Hive does not support insert into bucketed table as of
now.

There is a patch available for same at
HIVE-3244<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-3244>
You can also refer HIVE-3077<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-3077>