HBase >> mail # dev >> Disable flaky tests, and let Jenkin stay blue?

Re: Disable flaky tests, and let Jenkin stay blue?
Yes, it is an on-going effort.  I was wondering should we disable a test at
first, if it is flaky.
We can always bring it back, once it is fixed and reviewed, which may take
some time sometimes.

Thanks,
Jimmy