Accumulo >> mail # user >> Okay to purge trace table?

Re: Okay to purge trace table?
Does it make sense to create a JIRA ticket asking for an age-off iterator
to be the default on the trace table? Maybe set for something like two
weeks? If we don't add a default age-off iterator, where should the
documentation be changed to talk about this topic? Does the user manual
talk about the trace table?