Hive >> mail # dev >> HiveServer2 released in some branch

Re: HiveServer2 released in some branch
Rodrigo,
New features usually go into new version (0.xx) . (0.xx.x versions are
usually meant for releases with bug fixes).
So HiveServer2 is likely to be part of next release (0.11), and not part
of a (0.9.x or 0.10.x) .
This is the usual practice that I have seen, and haven't heard of any
plans to contrary.

-Thejas (not a hive PMC member/committer)