HDFS, mail # dev - Re: collision in the naming of '.snapshot' directory between hdfs snapshot and hbase snapshot

+
Ted Yu 2013-04-16, 17:00
+
lars hofhansl 2013-04-16, 17:12
+
Ted Yu 2013-04-16, 21:02
+
Harsh J 2013-04-17, 08:10
+
Azuryy Yu 2013-04-17, 08:19
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-04-17, 16:14
+
Tsz Wo Sze 2013-04-18, 20:50
+
Ted Yu 2013-04-16, 02:13
+
lars hofhansl 2013-04-16, 03:00
+
Ted Yu 2013-04-16, 03:12
Re: collision in the naming of '.snapshot' directory between hdfs snapshot and hbase snapshot
Ted Yu 2013-04-16, 03:18
I plan to rename ".sanpshot" in HBase to ".hbase-sanpshot"

Please suggest better name in future correspondence.

Thanks

On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 8:12 PM, Ted Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Lars:
> I will go ahead and log an HBase JIRA, tomorrow morning.
>
> This hopefully would give people enough time to respond.
>
> Cheers
>

> On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 8:00 PM, lars hofhansl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> OK. Let's try to fix that quickly, so that I can release HBase 0.94.7.
>>
>> -- Lars
>>

>> ________________________________

+
Azuryy Yu 2013-04-16, 03:23