Hive >> mail # dev >> pre-commit-build offline untill wed

Re: pre-commit-build offline untill wed
OK I just fixed this and verified the restart script works.  Sorry
about the delay, as Edward said things went to hell, I was out of town
without a laptop, and our restart scripts were untested.

We'll do our best to make sure this doesn't happen again.