MapReduce >> mail # user >> Suggestion need on desinging Flatten table for HBase given scenario

+
Ramasubramanian Narayanan... 2013-09-05, 04:52
Re: Suggestion need on desinging Flatten table for HBase given scenario
I think of this, what is your view about this :..

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/19454506/Shashwat%20Shriparv.png
*Thanks & Regards    *

Shashwat Shriparv