Drill >> mail # dev >> logical plan design coming together

logical plan design coming together
The design for the logical plan is coming together.  Anybody should be able
to get to the interim design document at

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QTL8warUYS2KjldQrGUse7zp8eA72VKtLOHwfXy6c7I/edit

You should also be able to see the discussion so far.  Many thanks to
Timothy Chen for kibitzing very well as I wrote.  His astute observations
and questions were critical.

I have to go sleep now, but it would be great to see progress on this while
I sleep.  Remember that comments and questions are as valuable (or more so)
than text.  Remember also, this document has a complete history so we can
reconstruct it no matter what happens.

I would particularly like eyes on this (if practical) from Camuel, Jason,
Gera and Julian Hyde.  They have had some very good thoughts about this
layer in the past and probably will spot several errors in what I have
written.

The plan for this document as it stabilizes is to put it into the web-site
under the documentation area.  WE will probably want to do that before it
really is done to make sure that people can find it easily and to ensure a
checkpoint is in Apache-land.

See y'all tomorrow.