Pig, mail # user - pig hbase; java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.google.protobuf.Message

Re: pig hbase; java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.google.protobuf.Message
Ramakrishna Nalam 2013-02-09, 06:20
Also 'REGISTER' the jars that'll be used in the MR tasks in the script.
Else add them 'pig.additional.jars' in pig.properties.

Regards,
Rama.