HBase >> mail # dev >> VOTE: hbase-0.95.1 release candidate 0 is available for download

Re: VOTE: hbase-0.95.1 release candidate 1 is available for download
My bad, in HBasePolicyProvider, this interface is referred as
RegionServerStatusService.BlockingInterface.class.  Some issue to link the
name together?