Hadoop >> mail # dev >> state of HOD

Hi,

I saw a post from Stijn De Weirdt here a while back asking about HOD.
I've been looking at HOD and wondering if some of the difficulties
stem from a difference in python versions. I have 2.7 available on
the cluster I hope to use, not 2.5.

Stijn, are you around? Is your code available?

thanks
-Chris
chris . roeder
*