HBase >> mail # user >> Scan performance

Re: Scan performance
Hi Tony,

I know it's been a while and am not sure if you already figured out the
issue but try taking at HBASE-9079 and see if it's similar to the problem
that you are facing with FuzzyRowFilter. I have attached a patch to that
ticket too and have verified that it fixed things for me in production.

Thanks,
Viral