Hive >> mail # user >> exception when build Hive from source then start Hive CLI

exception when build Hive from source then start Hive CLI
Hi, all,
I am trying to build hive from source and start CLI. What I did is
(1) git clone the source

(2) mvn clean install -DskipTests

(3) cp */target/*.jar lib/
---- this step basically copy all jar files to lib

(4) start cli by ./bin/hive

I got exception
./bin/hive: line 80: [:
/Users/admin/Documents/hive/lib/hive-exec-0.13.0-SNAPSHOT-tests.jar: binary
operator expected
./bin/hive: line 85: [:
/Users/admin/Documents/hive/lib/hive-metastore-0.13.0-SNAPSHOT-tests.jar:
binary operator expected
jline/ArgumentCompletor$ArgumentDelimiter
jline.ArgumentCompletor$ArgumentDelimiter
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:308)
... 3 more
Anyone has idea what did I miss? BTW, I am using JDK7, but it doesn't looks
like the root cause.

Thanks,
Johnny
+