HDFS >> mail # user >> INCREASING NUMBER OF REDUCE TASKS

+
preethi ganeshan 2013-03-12, 10:40
Re: INCREASING NUMBER OF REDUCE TASKS
Hello Preethi,

You can do it through the shell at the time of job submission.
-D mapred.reduce.tasks=desired_no_reduce_tasks.

Alternatively, you can do that  through the mapred-site.xml.

Warm Regards,
Tariq
https://mtariq.jux.com/
cloudfront.blogspot.com