MapReduce >> mail # user >> Maven dependency

Re: Maven dependency
this should be enough to get started (you can pick the 1.* version if you
want the newer APIs and stuff, but for the elephant book, the older apis
will work fine as well) .
<dependencies>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.hadoop</groupId>