Pig >> mail # user >> Pig OutOfMemory Error on org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.Reducer$Context

+
Haitao Yao 2012-08-20, 01:49
+
Haitao Yao 2012-08-21, 08:42
+
Subir S 2012-08-21, 09:22
+
Haitao Yao 2012-08-21, 10:38
+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-08-21, 22:05
+
Haitao Yao 2012-08-22, 02:20
Re: Pig OutOfMemory Error on org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.Reducer$Context
What's your script?