HBase >> mail # user >> [ANNOUNCE] Phoenix v 2.1 released

+
James Taylor 2013-10-25, 00:24
+
Ted Yu 2013-10-25, 00:40
Re: [ANNOUNCE] Phoenix v 2.1 released
Thanks, Ted. That was a typo which I've corrected. Yes, these are
references to columns from your primary table. It should have read like
this:

CREATE INDEX my_index ON my_table (v2 DESC, v1) INCLUDE (v3)
    SALT_BUCKETS=10, DATA_BLOCK_ENCODING='NONE';

+
Julian Zhou 2013-10-25, 00:29
+
Asaf Mesika 2013-10-28, 18:14