HBase, mail # user - [ANNOUNCE] Phoenix v 2.1 released

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Phoenix v 2.1 released
James Taylor 2013-10-25, 00:52
Thanks, Ted. That was a typo which I've corrected. Yes, these are
references to columns from your primary table. It should have read like
this:

CREATE INDEX my_index ON my_table (v2 DESC, v1) INCLUDE (v3)
    SALT_BUCKETS=10, DATA_BLOCK_ENCODING='NONE';