Hadoop >> mail # general >> Thinking about the next hadoop mainline release

+
Eric Baldeschwieler 2011-06-17, 07:17
+
Ryan Rawson 2011-06-17, 07:36
+
Ted Dunning 2011-06-17, 08:13
+
Arun C Murthy 2011-06-17, 14:15
+
Todd Lipcon 2011-06-17, 18:21
Re: Thinking about the next hadoop mainline release

On Jun 17, 2011, at 7:15 AM, Arun C Murthy wrote:

> I volunteer to be the RM for the release since I've been leading the
> NG NR effort.
>
> Are folks ok with this?
+1
sanjay

> thanks,
> Arun
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Jun 17, 2011, at 1:45 PM, "Ted Dunning" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
>> NG map reduce is a huge deal both in terms of making things better
>> for
>> users, but also in terms of unblocking the Hadoop development
>> process.

+
Suresh Srinivas 2011-06-24, 21:07
+