MapReduce >> mail # user >> Hadoop on multiple user mode?

Hadoop on multiple user mode?
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "rab ra" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 11 Nov 2013 20:11
Subject: Hadoop on multiple user mode
To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello

I want to configure hadoop so that it is started as user admin and more
than one user can launch job. I notice that while i submit job as a guest
user, the map process is executed as admin user. I print user home in my
main code as well as inside map process. Is there a way span map process a
job submitting user?