Accumulo >> mail # dev >> GSoC proposal: Ambari for Accumulo - forever : )

+
Andres Danter 2013-04-25, 06:19
+
Keith Turner 2013-04-25, 13:18
+
Andres Danter 2013-04-25, 13:44
Re: GSoC proposal: Ambari for Accumulo - forever : )
Nothing.  I suppose the mailing list is stripping it off.  Could post it as
an attachment to the ticket or put it on google drive or dropbox and send a
link.
On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 9:44 AM, Andres Danter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Weird.  I see the attachment on the email I sent, which means that it
> might have been stripped off.  Here it is again.  Let me know if you still
> don't see it.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Andres
>

> On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 9:18 AM, Keith Turner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> was there supposed to be an attachment?
>>

>> On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 2:19 AM, Andres Danter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> > Hi Billie,
>> >
>> > Here is a draft of my proposal.  I've yet to write the technical
>> approach
>> > section (have not idea what I'm going to put there) and the "about me"
>> > section.  I definitely appreciate any feedback from you and anyone in
>> the
>> > development group.
>> >
>> > Thank you,
>> >
>> > Andres