Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Backup/restore of an emsemble

Re: Backup/restore of an emsemble
Hi Jordan,

I have one question about the Backup/Restore feature of Exhibitor. Perhaps I should ask this question on the project list, but given this recent thread I thought it would be a good idea to ask it here.

This restore doc page:

https://github.com/Netflix/exhibitor/wiki/Restore-UI

refers to logs but not snapshots. What does Exhibitor do about snapshots if anything at all?

-Flavio