Flume, mail # dev - How JIRA Issues are Classified

Re: How JIRA Issues are Classified
Israel Ekpo 2013-03-27, 04:47
Mike,

I have created a wiki page to document the various classifications.

This can be a starting point.

We can provide additional examples or clarifications for each
classification as needed.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLUME/Classification+of+JIRA+Issues