Pig >> mail # user >> How do I load JSON in Pig?

+
Russell Jurney 2012-11-17, 22:09
Re: How do I load JSON in Pig?
No sure if this helps, but in 0.11 I've been using this on EMR for some of
our JSON data....

raw = load 'hdfs:///cleaned_logs/clicks2/$year_id/$month_id/part-*' USING
JsonLoader('a:chararray,at:chararray,c1:(url:chararray,useragent:chararray,referrer:chararray,window:(innerheight:chararray,innerwidth:chararray,outerheight:chararray,outerwidth:chararray),resolution:(height:chararray,width:chararray)),cst:chararray,d:(a:chararray,b:chararray),i:chararray,id:chararray,ip:chararray,k:chararray,l:(lat:chararray,lng:chararray),p:chararray,pv:chararray,sa:chararray,sid:chararray,sst:chararray,t:chararray,uuid:chararray,v:chararray');
Regards,

Dano

On Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 3:09 PM, Russell Jurney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> I have some JSON data with a uniform schema. I want to load it in Pig.
> JsonStorage doesn't work, because the data has no schema.
>
> How can I load JSON data in Pig?
>
> --
> Russell Jurney twitter.com/rjurney [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> datasyndrome.com

+
Arian Pasquali 2012-11-18, 02:30
+