Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Fostering a Hadoop security dev community

Re: Fostering a Hadoop security dev community
On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 10:54 AM, Larry McCay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Yes, sorry for not explicitly stating it in my previous reply - this should
> be a community built from representatives across the entire ecosystem.
> My previous email was speaking to how we reach out to them.

Do you see any role Apache Bigtop can play in this initiative. I'm a huge
+1 on the idea, just want to see we can put it to use right away by
actually integrating into a community-driven distro.

Thanks,
Roman.